Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things I learned on my summer vacation.



Things I learned on my summer vacation.


1) Salem pretty much rules. This bookstore (pictured above) and Harrison's comic shop are pretty much the coolest two stores ever. You pay for your books at this bookstore through a six inch break between books that are piled ten feet high. You actually can't see the entire face of the person ringing you up. Part creepy, part complete nerd-cool. And Harrison's comic shop could easily kill four hours of my day at least once a week. And that lady in the picture above? She pretty much rules too.

2) The Red Sox are really boring this year. But they are also kinda funny too. So that makes up for it.

3) Scooter digs his naps more than he did when he was a kid. So do I, for that matter.

4) Lloyd Cole is an amazing songwriter and arranger.

5) Cracking a rib is so not fun. Don't make me laugh.

No comments: