Monday, December 02, 2013

Day 261

Writing the first sentence is overwhelming.

So there. That's all set, I suppose.

There is so much that I want to write about. So much that I have to divulge. To share. To blather about. So it's safe to say that the first sentence is hardly the most overwhelming thing about writing again after a four year silence.

I am not sure where to start. And in order to keep this blank white box from glaring back at me I figure that filling it with just this will provide a stepping stone.

I want to keep a journal, I suppose. Of things that are happening in my world, and of things that are happening in the world that lives in my mind.

I will try and do this on a very regular basis. I have wanted to do that before, and failed. So there are no promises. But I will try.

Maybe you can send me random questions? About anything. Maybe that will kickstart things? But please, no hipster smart ass rhetorical things please. Cheers.

In the interim, the is a plethora of old stories to pick through on here. Much of it feels like someone else's memories. But that's the charm, I suppose. Feel free to browse, if so inclined.

I'll be considering words.

*This format is completely (and lovingly) ripped off from F. Alex Johnson's wonderful blog Fearless By Default

No comments: