Wednesday, December 01, 2004

terrible sounding word

Blog.
I feel like I should be ordering some coffee drink from Main St. in Northampton. Riding my bike to the bookstore at noon and laughing at the mentally crippled man who's buying the local paper for his news. That's not news, man! That's censored and encoded republican ballwashing! Then I would ride my bike home and turn on my Bose.
Blogging.
I feel like I should be buying tickets to see Dylan and smirking at the minions that ride the blue collar train. Sitting in the parking garage inside my Subaru with heated seats contemplating what the American people could be thinking? All those religious zealots voting for that animal? Then I would go pick up my kids in their 80 dollar jackets and bring them to violin lessons. I would still be wondering what was wrong with the world.
Blogger.
I feel like I should be prejudice against anyone who's not on my side. I should preach that all will end well with peace and intellect but simultaneously allienate and disenfranchise any differing opinions as meek and sterile. I feel like I should surround myself with the whitest people I know and preach diversity.
I'm a 21st century man.
I write on da compuder.
People care what I think.
I'm a songwriter.
I'm in a seperate class.
I live simply.
I have over 50 DVD's.
I make my own sneakers.
I am the great American crux.
I am the catalyst of success.
Fuck Bob Dylan.
Long live Lee Ving.

No comments: