Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ida vs. SFTD


Ruth Posted by Hello


Great news. Ruth Keating (www.themalarkies.com) has joined Ida. (www.idamusic.com). Ruth (seated, left)is one of the most amazing drummers on earth and The Malarkies are one of my favorite bands ever. Luckily, I'm stealing her for a couple of days in April to play on my next record. I'm so happy for her.
Went to see School For The Dead last night. I've never heard the Elevens sound so good. They were crystal clear and tight as a drum. I was completely impressed. I think Max is a great bass player but Dave Trenholm stepped right in flawlessly. Read more about this great band here www.schoolforthedead.com
I really hope the Eagles kill the Patriots in the Super Bowl. With the exception of Matt Cullen, Tim Lis and Eric Poulin I pretty much can't stand Pats fans anymore. They sound like Yankee fans.

No comments: