Tuesday, February 22, 2005

the proclamation


Kevin O'Rourke and me. Photo by henning ohlenbusch Posted by Hello

Yes, as a matter of fact, we are the fucking Proclaimers. OK? Enough.
Been playing some really fun shows lately. Had a great time in Vermont last week with Henning www.schoolforthedead.com and Kevin www.lofine.com. What great songwriters they are. Kevin's voice stops rooms dead. Henning's wit and melody makes the room alive again, in all the right ways. Anne Pinkerton (The Speak) and I are rehearsing for two shows that we're doing as a duo with Lou Barlow. Can't wait. She's such a smart singer. So creative. I finally booked some studio time with Jose Ayerve www.spousemusic.com to record some of my new record. We're starting it in April. Also booked some time with Mark Alan Miller www.slaughterhousestudio.com to do some overdubs/vocals/mixing. Ruth Keating www.idamusic.com and www.themalarkies.com is coming up from NYC to play some drums. Anne will sing. Jose will play. JJ O'Connell will play. Joel Stroetzal www.killswitchengage.com will play. Damn, I might as well stay home. For a complete list of shows I have coming up, and some songs too, please check out this site www.myspace.com/markschwaber1
Jen and I went to Petco on Sunday. We went to get dog food. We left with a recipt that said $94.93 on it. I spoil the hell out of that little guy. This picture will make you understand. How can I not spoil him?


scooter Posted by Hello

No comments: